With the holidays around the corner, everyone could use a quick breakfast that isn’t cereal. No worries, this is easy peasy and I have fallen in love with it.
- Crescent rolls.
- A dollop of jam in the triangle.
- Fold all 3 corners up and over the jam.
- Heat in oven per the instructions.
Enjoy. Repeat. Again and again and again, cause you just can’t get enough of it… you get the point.
You can also try* any combination of the following:
- peanut butter
- chocolate chips
- marshmallow fluff
- or the non-sweet breakfast option, biscuit gravy
And some savory options to make a dinner appetizer instead:
- Garlic & butter
- Marinara and parmesan (maybe a slice of pepperoni or sausage)
- taco salad
- mashed potatoes
- chili queso
The possibilities are virtually endless! Let me know if you try any and how it turns out.
*Note I haven’t tried any of these ideas except jam so far. I have some sort of figure to maintain, gotta pace myself! 😉
Oh, were you looking for something healthy? You’ve come to the wrong post! You can see my quick ways to cut watermelon post for a healthier quick and tasty treat 🙂