Readers are what make writers possible.
We’re all storybreathers, day in and day out. I wholeheartedly believe in the power of books, the power of words, but I moreso believe in the power of readers.
As I work toward publishing “I Know You Like a Murder”, I have so many ideas to share and ways to bring readers into the process. Want to be a part?
If you want more regular updates, follow me on Patreon. You can easily sign up with Facebook and follow me for free. Plus, you can get extra goodies if you sign up as a Beach Babe, Bookworm, Dreamer, Professor, or Wizard. You can sign up for any & all of the following:
- Tips to keep your creative spirit going and achieve your dreams
- Give input into early pieces of the story process
- Behind the scenes sneakpeeks
- First chance to beta read, bookblog, and receive advance copies
- Alternate endings, deleted scenes, spoilery discussions and Q&A
- Share fanart, fanfiction, headcanon
- Practical gnitty gritty how-to’s for writing, publishing, and the creative process
- A monthly wizardry roundtable to discuss our dreams and work toward making them happen together
You lead the charge. This is my baby Patreon and rewards are up for debate. Tell me what you want to see and let’s make it happen.
And go follow me there and tell me:
- Are you a Beach Babe or a Dreamer?
- A Bookworm, a Professor, or a Wizard?
*Answer to the question you haven’t asked: Yes, occasional blogposts will still happen here. Patreon is my place for more regular updates and more creative community collaboration that a blog is less conducive to.*