That’s right, there’s a 6-year-old in the blogosphere. Check out ghostinthecloset.wordpress.com for the kid’s writing. I read every single post. And there’s alot you can learn from a 6-year-old.
- It’s okay to have an incentive…this kid is in it for a Kindle.
- Keep it simple, short and snappy…it doesn’t have to be long and eloquent to keep someone’s attention.
- You can write about your life…Don’t know what to blog about? What’d ya do today? What’d ya like? What got ya thinkin? What ya up to? Seriously, just blog.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff…grammar/spelling errors? No biggie, just write!
- It takes others…The kid isn’t all on his lonesome. His mom helps, she blogs herself, she encourages, she is of course offering the incentive Kindle. He’s not doing this alone. We can’t either.